Cascara Red Standart Camp Cup comes with a 100g bag of mystery beans roasted by Bonanza Coffee of Berlin, Germany. We’ve tried a great many kinds of exceptional beans at Standart, but this one is truly mysterious. So here is a challenge for all of you, coffee lovers: if you guess what sort of beans these are, you will be rewarded. A brewing guide and instructions how to submit your version of their origin and type are enclosed with the package.
Finally, a beautiful and durable cup with a fitted lid.
Some things are just timeless. This cup was engineered by MiiR to perfection and decorated by Standart. It is a beautiful and functional object that will become a part of your life. Its Press Fit Lid prevents splashes and the handle can be gripped by hand and clipped to your pack when empty for versatility, wherever your life takes you.
And it's gloriously red.
- 355 ml capacity
- Thermo 3D® double wall vacuum insulation – keeps hot stuff hot and cold stuff cold
- 18/8 stainless steel – enduring material meets beautiful design
- Press Fit Lid – prevents splashes and helps maintain temperature
- Ergonomic handle – for gripping and clipping
- Does not sweat – let’s save that for the gym
- BPA free – no Bad Plastic Awfulness (or Bisphenol A) here
- Hardshell™ powder coat finish – safe, durable and classy
- Lifetime warranty – the longer you live, the longer the warranty